I’m so honored to be an Author Participant in the 4th Annual Mental Health Awareness Month benefiting the Keith Milano Memorial Fund. Suicide Prevention is a cause close to my heart and I am happy to donate a portion of the sales of Rock Strong during the month of May!
Book 1 in the Rock Candy series (a spin-off of the Say You Love Me series!) Liam Collier, sexy and enigmatic frontman for Point Break, the world’s hottest rock band, is at the top of his game. With two songs in the Billboard Top 10, he’s a rock-and-roll bad boy, known for his trademark falsetto as well as his proclivity for partying and hooking up with gorgeous women. For Liam, falling in love was something he figured would happen far off in the future–not on the first day of his first world tour. And not with his super sexy but extremely reserved background cellist.
With a Master of Music degree from Juilliard School of Music, Abby Chan is on the road to becoming a cellist for the New York Philharmonic Orchestra. But to pay back her expensive education, first she has to travel another kind of road–a gig playing cello for the North American leg of a garish rock band’s world tour. She’d expected hard work and long hours, but what she never expected was the intensity of her reactions to Liam Collier. He’s sweet. He’s hot. And despite being surrounded by roadies and the world’s most beautiful women, he’s set his sights on her. When classical music meets rock and prim propriety meets a carefree attitude, Abby and Liam venture outside their comfort zones. What they discover is that living wild is the perfect preparation for flying high–on love. New Adult Contemporary Romance with a HEA.
During the month of May, over 25 authors have agreed to donate a portion of May sales to the fund and over 40 authors have donated items to an online auction also benefiting the fund!
There are number of ways you can help raise money and awareness for mental health:
- You can purchase a book from the amazing books listed below! We hope you will #1click4charity a number of these amazing books! Please note that although the sheet below has Amazon Kindle buy links, the portion of sales is from any platform: digital and print.
- Bid on auction items that interest you at www.kamauction.org. There are so many wonderful items to choose from! The winner pays the Keith Milano Memorial Fund at American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP) directly.
- Help Raise Awareness by sharing a photo or short video of why this cause matters to you using #ShareYourWhy via Social Media.
- Share the image below on social media to raise awareness and to show your support.
- Make a tax-deductible donation directly to the Keith Milano Memorial Fund at AFSP. You can do a direct donation at http://bit.ly/MilanoFund.
Keith Milano Memorial Fund
140 Adams Ave Suite B-12
Hauppauge NY 11788
Direct Donation: http://bit.ly/MilanoFund
The Keith Milano Memorial Fund benefits the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP) http://www.afsp.org/
At the end of the event, participating authors will pay AFSP directly.